” Q&A with
Best Selling &
Tj Weeks ” 🌟
Interviewed by Willy Garza,PartyWill
Aug 20,2016 , MIDNITE Weekend Edition
I recently had the honor of interviewing such a wonderful , creative Best Selling & Award Winning Horror Author Tj Weeks please relax and enjoy. .
1) What or Who got you on this cool path of being a Writer ?
I more than less got myself into writing, but I push myself on it because of my grandma.
2) Which genres do you enjoy writing ?
I enjoy horror more than anything, but enjoy mystery, sci-fi & adventure (Harry Potter type)
3) What brought on your cool characters in your 1st book of your series ?
When you say series, I assume you’re talking about The Horror Squad. That was just something I put together as fun with friends, family & fans as characters.
4) Which characters were difficult to write for ?
They’re all hard to write for in The Horror Squad because I know most of them & some have to die.
5) If given a choice which would you choose for your books
B) Series on Tv Or Netflix ?
Movie, no doubt.
6) How far do you see your series going ?
The series will go as far as I enjoy writing it.
7) What advice would you like to share with future aspiring writers ?
Keep your head up, don’t write if you’re just doing it for money because it doesn’t come for years & always talk to your fans.
8) Any last words for your
Loyal Readers ?..
Keep on reading &
there’s more to come !
Thank you for taking time to respond !
In closing Tj included two personal messages for his wife and kids .
To wife Kris
Sure, I’d like to say that without her, none of this would have ever happened.
She has stood beside me 100% & has always pushed me to do better.
Msg to Kids :
I’m proud of their accomplishments & hope they keep their head held high no matter what situation they face in life.